These clocks indicating the time at some rugged landmarks in the world are at the Recreational Equipment Inc. (REI) store, a store that sells gear and equipment for the Great Outdoors.
- Lava Falls, Colorado River, Grand Canyon, USA
- North Face of Eiger, Jungfrau Region, Swiss Alps, Elev. 3970m
- Denali, Alaska, USA, Elev. 6194 m
- Mt. Everest, Nepal, Elev. 8848m
- Mt. Rainier, Washington, USA, Elev. 4392 m
- Great Barrier Reef, Queensland, Australia, Coral Sea
- Mt Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, East Africa, Elev. 5895m
- Vinson Massif, Antarctica, Elev. 5140m
- China Bowl, Vail Mountain, Vail, Colorado USA
It was a beautiful blue sky day with perfect temperatures, as the second picture shows. That’s the Space Needle in the distance, between the office buildings outside the REI store in Seattle’s South Lake Union area.