Saturday/ a house fire nearby

There was a bad house fire just a block away from my house on Thursday morning.  The fire brigade was just clearing out by the time I got home by 7 pm on Thursday night.    An elderly lady in her nineties died in the incident and her son had to be taken to hospital.  I wanted to find out what had caused the fire, and The Capitol Hill Blog  reported that it was improperly discarded smoking materials that ignited a chair in the house.

4-19-2015 2-22-58 PM sm
This is a till picture from a video clip by Adam Loving posted on the Capitol Hill Blog on Thu April 16th. This is on 16th Avenue and Republican Street on Capitol Hill.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *