Saturday/ Uncle Sam wants his money .. with interest

I may have to apply for an extension for filing my taxes since I don’t have the information for the foreign taxes I owe.  Applying is easy enough : there is a Form 4868 to file and extensions for 2 months are then granted automatically.  HOWEVER – as the form says ‘Even if you had a good reason for not paying on time, you will still owe interest‘.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *