The two striking bottled water advertisements* are from shop windows on my early morning walk around Dameisha (getting up early made possible by my jet lag, hard for me to do otherwise!). It’s also nice to be able to take a in-the-middle-of-the-street picture since there is no traffic. The building with the curved roof is a recent construction close to where we work in the Da Peng area but I’m not sure what its purpose is. The final two pictures are from buildings close to the power station. They house indoor sports facilities such as basket ball courts.
*Yes, I know I should not promote bottled water. These 5 good reasons from a web site called Mother Nature Network –
1) Bottled water isn’t a good value for one’s money
2) No healthier than tap water (my note: it depends where in the world you are)
3) Bottled water means garbage
4) Bottled water means less attention to public systems
5) The corporatization of water